Oh Monday

Oh, a big weekend. Woosh! Gone! Head spinning! Don't know how Matthew got up and went to work. He's a better man than me. I just lolled about in bed all morning, drifting, waking, drifting, smoking. Joint. Drifting. Another joint.

I sat in the sun on my back veranda and drank coffee in the sun for an extended period, so extended I had to go and make a second coffee.

My head feels okay even if my mouth doesn't. Nothing a few litres of water won’t cure.

I’ve got to stop walking around just in my jocks. I had to chat to my neighbour, Beth, in that state. She caught me in the back yard, as I went out to the car, what else could I do but stand there and talk? She wouldn’t have notice because she doesn’t notice things like that, she only knows what’s going on in her world.

I laughed to myself, as I headed back inside for my trackie pants. They were the reason that I was out at my car. Don't ask. Suffice to say, I'd better put a load of washing on.

Now I've been smoking too many joints and have wasted the day, just like that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Comes Over

Boyfriend Tim, is it?